Saturday 11 June 2011

The Lucy Diaries - an introduction.

Well hello there and thank you so much for looking at my blog!

My name is Lucy and I am a 17 year old student currently residing in the South of England. I wanted to make a blog for all sorts of reasons, mainly because I enjoy reading other peoples blogs and wanted to share with the world all the things that go on in my life etc etc.
I really hope you'll like what you see on here. I'll be posting mainly pictures of shopping hauls which may consist of new clothes, make-up, shoes and accessories, or any other products I feel may take your interest.
I also have a desire to take up video blogging/vlogging so you may see videos appear on here also.... how exciting!

Hope to hear from you all soon,
Much love,
Lucy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment