Sunday 12 June 2011

Liz Earle

So I have recently started using Liz Earle products to clean my skin with. Previously I have used solely Dermalogica products, and my facial cleanser was the Dermalogica Cleaning Gel. I found this too drying for my skin, and although good, I felt it was time for a change. I was thrilled when my mum surprised me one day with these new Liz Earle products as she has found them to be successful on her skin so has hoped they would work on me too.
L-R: Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic; Dermalogica Smoothing Cream; Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser; Sainsbury's Double-Sided Cotton Pads.
Cleansing Routine:
  • Two pumps of the Cleanse and Polish Cleanser, rub together in palm of hands and smooth over face and neck. Fill basin up with hand hot water. With the muslin cloth that comes with the bottle, soak it in the water and ring dry, using sections of the cloth to remove the cream from face. Splash face with cold water to close the pores. 
  • With a cotton pad, apply the Instant Boost Skin Tonic and wipe over face and neck to sooth the skin.
  • Using a small amount of the Smoothing Cream, soak into skin leaving it feeling refreshed and hydrated.
I'm quite pleased with the effect of these products. Although my skin isn't perfect (I do still suffer from mild acne and blackheads) I would agree that my skin was noticeably smoother and softer after one use. My skin feels completely clean after using these products and the products feel luxurious to use. The one place I have noticed that my skin has significantly improved with is on my forehead where I haven't seen any breakouts for the past 3 weeks of using it.
The muslin cloth is brilliant as it acts like an exfoliator, washing away dead and dry skin and my pores have looked much smaller and cleaner since using the hot cloth cleanser.
Another thing I would say is the Hot Cloth Cleanser is brilliant at removing make-up. Although the muslin cloth will get dirty, you just need to put the cloth in the wash afterwards so it's not a big deal. I don't need to scrub away at my eye make-up any more either and all of my foundation, concealer, blush, eyeshadow and eyeliner gets removed easily too.

Really pleased with the effects, hopefully my skin will see further improvement soon.

Lucy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment