Friday 26 August 2011

Update!

Hello beautiful reader, just thought I'd do a quick little update.
I've really been meaning to get into this old blogging business all summer but so much has gotten in the way/I've really had a lack of things to write about, which therefore has left my blog looking rather lonely and unloved... :( sob.
Anyway, unfortunately I haven't really been up for blogging in general (including on my tumblr) as unfortunately early last week when I went up to Birmingham with my boyfriend, we broke up. I won't explain what happened with us because it really is a very bizarre and unusual situation, no one cheated or did anything wrong (well...there was one tiny imperfection). We've been best friends for years now and we're both doing our very best to make sure it goes back to that and that we're still close. However as all break ups are, it has been difficult and upsetting, and I've been feeling pretty miserable for the past week and a half. I also didn't get the AS results I was hoping for either, although they weren't terrible results, I just don't feel I got the grades I deserved after working so hard! Basically, last week was one great big fat fail for me!

However, I feel refreshed and ready to get on with The Lucy Diaries and I will make a promise that I start posting regularly!
I am also going to be starting a YouTube channel which will sort of be an extension of this blog (so, videos of hauls, reviews, beauty tips - not that I'm an expert but whatever!), and other things I'll want to talk about.

Anyway, here's a picture of me from last Monday when me and my (then) boyfriend went out for a meal and out on the town... it's making me feel a bit sad seeing how happy I was! Sob. Oh well, life goes on!

How have you all been? Any exciting news?
Lucy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment