Wednesday 2 May 2012

The Lucy Diaries: Midweek Instagram (02/05/12)

1. Obsessed with Marina and The Diamonds new album, particularly Teen Idle 2. Trying on a Mary Katrantzou inspired dress in Primark, gorgeous! 3. Feeling feminine and fancy in a pink collared shirt dress 4. Finally found the Primark dress I wanted in a lovely coral/pink :) 5. Told the hot guy at Starbucks that my name was Britney ;) 6. BeyoncĂ© + Britney! 7. Sparkly purple OPI nails 8. Wild Saturday night in watching Moulin Rouge 9. Umpteenth Liz Earle purchase 10. Chocolate cake I baked for my beautiful best friend, Izzy's (or BelRse as she's known on here) birthday 11. Cheeky Topshop goodies! 12. More OPI from my Mumma - such a nice surprise!
Hey everyone, hope you're having a good week so far. I'm currently nursing very sore battered and blistered feet from my new Topshop boots :( Not such a good idea to do one of my trek's in them when it was my first time wearing them out.... Also got a rather upset stomach at the moment, so once I get some work done I'll curl up in bed with a hot water bottle and watch The Apprentice (can I just say, I'm still gutted Duane got fired a few weeks ago, he was brilliant!).
Anyway, hope you're all having a fabulous week.

Love Lucy xxx


1 comment:

  1. Oh no, I hope you feel better soon lovely! Yay for Topshop goodies and those nail polishes look beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete